Technical FAQ & Troubleshooting
We’re available for any question or issue on our Discord, Github (VS Code / JetBrains), and support e-mail
I installed the tool, but I can’t log in:
- Some users in Mainland China who are using our JetBrains plugin have reported this behavior, which relates to blocked Firebase login. Using VS Code IDE solves this.
I don’t see the buttons above the code components as shown:
- You may have just installed a new version and need to refresh. Close IDE or relevant file and reopen.
I get an error when trying to run tests:
- Make sure you have an interpreter (i.e. a running environment) defined for the tested module
- Open the error message and address the issue
- Complex paths are sometimes hard for our runner to interpret