Senior Algorithm Engineer
About The Position
We are looking for an Algorithm Engineer to join our team. As an Algorithm Engineer, you will design, develop, and implement algorithms and models that will help enhance the product's performance, reliability, and scalability. You will work closely with our engineers and product teams to implement algorithms that can be used to drive our business forward.
The ideal candidate for this position would have 3-5 years of experience in algorithm development, with a focus on natural language processing (NLP) and Large Language Models (LLM). In addition, he/she should have experience in software development and be comfortable working with a range of programming languages and tools.
- Design, develop, implement and test algorithms for various product features and solutions.
- Develop and implement algorithms for data analysis, machine learning, and artificial intelligence applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business needs and translate them into algorithmic solutions.
- Perform research on emerging trends, algorithms, and cutting-edge technologies, and identify ways to incorporate them into our products.
- Propose new and innovative solutions to complex problems and lead the development of algorithms in those areas.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in algorithm development and optimization.
- Passion for exploring new technologies and techniques to improve algorithm performance and product features
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python and experience with machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow or PyTorch.
- Strong communication, collaboration and problem solving skills.
About the team
We offer a flexible, collaborative work environment, and opportunities for growth while working with a talented and motivated team. If you're passionate about solving real-world problems for developers and looking to play a significant role in shaping products from an early stage we'd love to hear from you!