About The Position
Join our dynamic R&D team and unleash your creativity as a Developer Advocate! We are searching for a talented individual who can collaborate closely with our engineers and marketing teams to introduce our product to the global market. If you're passionate about producing technical content and fostering engagement within the developer community, while establishing a vibrant ecosystem around an innovative product, then this role is tailor-made for you!
CodiumAI is an early stage startup, we are building products for busy developers like you and help them to move fast with confidence by generating meaningful tests suggested right inside the IDE. Our first product is a line of IDE extensions that uses AI and deep domain understanding to help developers create tests for their code
What will you do?
- You will be instrumental in creating and implementing our strategy
- Create technical content like blog posts, tutorials, open-source projects, and documentation to aid developers in getting started with CodiumAI
- Edit and write content from different sources to ensure consistent tone and style on our website and social media platforms
- Help build and maintain the developer community, identify and engage with top contributors and followers, and cultivate a community of developers who love our product
- Collect product feedback and ideas from the community through open conversations and
What do you bring to the table?
- Familiarity with the latest technologies and trends in the software development
- 3+ years of relevant work experience: technical writing, content creation and experience engaging with developer communities
- A blend of empathy and technical expertise to understand and build developer-facing content
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to drive conversation on social media
- Data analysis skills
About the team
We offer a flexible, collaborative work environment, and opportunities for growth while working with a talented and motivated team. If you're passionate about solving real-world problems for developers and looking to play a significant role in shaping products from an early stage we'd love to hear from you!